Children’s Adoption Services has one of the oldest adoption programs in Armenia. Armenia offers a wonderful child-center adoption program in which families interact with their children between trips.
Program Overview: There are children of all ages available for adoption in Armenia.
- Children ages 0-3 years with special needs
- Children under 5 years with Down Syndrome
- Sibling groups of healthy children
- Healthy children 8 and older
- Married couples and single women, at least 25 years old.
- Parents must be at least 18 years older than the child but no more than 50 years older.