CAS has one of the oldest adoption programs in Armenia. Armenia offers a wonderful child-center adoption program in which families interact with their children between trips. This is a great program for families hoping to adopt older children and children with disabilities.
Children Available: There are children of all ages available for adoption in Armenia.
- Children ages 0-2 may have minor correctable needs as well as some with a diagnosis of Downs Syndrome or similar medical needs.
- Sibling groups of healthy children are seeking forever homes.
- Children ages 8 and older are in need of adoptive families.
- There are children of all ages in Armenia with special needs seeking a forever family.
- Married couples and single women, at least 25 years old.
- Parents must be at least 18 years older than the child but no more than 50 years older.