Children’s Adoption Services Foster to Forever Family program is dedicated to permanent families for children and youth who are living in the foster care system. You will be part of a child’s journey to a forever family through your service in the Carolina Adoption Services Foster to Forever program. Foster to Forever opportunities include:
- Growing your family through fostering to adopt.
- Serve in the forever family program through supporting reunification of children with their families of origin.
- Support kinship family systems in the adoption process.
- Forever Family Support Foster Homes can provide short term care for respite, crisis and stabilization placement services for children and youth as an integral part of their permanency plan.
- Serve as a mentor to older youth aging out of care. Make a commitment to an integral part of the life of a young person transitioning to adulthood.