Carolina Adoption Services and Orange Socks are creating a path to forever homes for older children, sibling groups and children with special needs. We are advocating for these forgotten children who are ready to be adopted but are waiting to find their forever homes. This program assists adoptive parents with child-specific training and support services.
Program Countries: Armenia
- There are children of all ages available for adoption in Armenia.
- Children ages 0-2 may have minor correctable needs as well as some with a diagnosis of Downs Syndrome or similar medical needs.
- Sibling groups of healthy children are seeking forever homes.
- Children ages 8 and older are in need of adoptive families.
- Married couples and single women, at least 25 years old.
- Parents must be at least 18 years older than the child but no more than 50 years older.